Once you have installed the extension and restarted Firefox you will see
a small myVmarks icon on your toolbar. Click the icon to see the different
options available, each one is listed below with an explanation.
- VmarkIt. This will add the current page you are visiting to your
vmarks. A small window will open and you can enter information about the
Vmark before saving.
Download the latest myVmarks Firefox extension:
- Recently Added Vmarks. This will take you to a page where you can see
all of your vmarks in the order they were added.
- Recently Visited Vmarks. Similar to recently added except this page
will display your most recently visited vmarks.
- Most visited Vmarks. This will show you the most visited of your
vmarks and the number of visits.
- myVmarks Home. This will take you to the myVmarks home page.
- Add Vmark (experimental). This is a beta version of the VmarkIt Add
Version 1.0.4 (September 11, 2008):
After saving the extension file to your computer simply drag it onto
an open Firefox window and it should install. Restart all Firefox windows
for full functionality.
After installing the extension, go to the "View" menu and select "Toolbars".
Choose "Customize...". Scroll down until you see the Vmarks button and drag them
to your toolbar.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the myVmarks
Firefox extension please contact us.